North Shore Animal League America is currently seeking Full-Time Campus Security Associates. The ideal candidate is mature & reliable and have the ability to greet all visitors, clients, potential adopters and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism.
We will train the right individuals for this position!
Must be willing and able to stand and patrol during your 8 hour shift, work outside in all weather conditions, open to and flexible to work full-time 40 hours/5 days a week, includes 1 weekend shift. Each weekly work schedule will be a combination of morning, days & afternoon till close shifts.
You may be asked to cover the overnight shift if the need arises.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform general security duties
- Inform potential adopters that they have been denied adoption
- Handle adoption returns, and ensure that there are no unauthorized animal drop offs
- Crowd control for campus events
- Parking lot management
- Conducting building and grounds safety patrol
- Securing all North Shore Animal League America buildings, setting alarms as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills, and the ability to deal with the public
- Security certificate a plus
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected]