We are seeking a full time Customer Services Representative to provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external clients in accordance with League standards, policies and procedures. The ideal candidate is passionate about our mission and looking to build their skills as a professional while delivering best-in-class customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients through a variety of channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), email, and written correspondence as appropriate.
- Recognize individual client service needs and provide the correct resolutions at the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Conduct initial intake survey and create appointments for the admission of animals from home environments.
- Maintain and update client related information systems to ensure real time data accuracy.
- Retain clients through outbound calls to lapsed or cancelled accounts to renew their support of the League.
- Promote League events through outbound phone calls and in-house mailings as needed.
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred, however we offer a thorough on-the-job training program.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Outlook, and Word as well as the use of web browsers including but not limited to Google Chrome and MS Internet Explorer.
- A positive communicator with a client oriented mindset who is attentive and empathetic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to learn and ability adapt to changes quickly, while consistently meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Minimum of high school diploma; college degree or currently pursuing preferred.
This full time position is 5 days a week, including 1 weekend shift. The work hours 10:00am -6:00pm.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more. For consideration, interested candidates can forward their resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to [email protected].